Here is a detailed overview of our privacy practices at The Expert Guides:
What Information Is Obtained
- Information that you provide when you use The Expert Guides, including signing up for newsletters, creating an account, or contacting us. The information may include your demographics, and email address.
- Information you choose to submit if you participate in a contest, survey, or a similar initiative.
- Information collected by cookies. This may include information about your device, IP address, and information about how you use or respond to our service.
How We Use Obtained Information
- The information you provide is used to deliver a customized experience or recommendations based on your likings.
- To learn about users and see how they interact with our service.
- For advertising purposes, to deliver interest-based ads and to analyze marketing activities.
How We Share Obtained Information
- With advertisers, ad networks, and marketing service providers that help us learn about how you interact with our service.
- With third-party social media platforms, and integrated tools when you interact with our service.
- With third parties that offer products or services.
Note: Readers can opt-out of the use of information from cookies and more through Settings in your browser. You can disable cookies in your web browsers.
If you are using a mobile phone, you can limit ads by adjusting the settings of your device, such as “Opt-out of interest-based ads” for Android, and “Limit Tracking” for iOS.
Your Rights Over Information
Our readers have a right to access or object to the use of personal information stored about you. You can ask us to update, erase, restrict, or rectify your information. Such requests by viewers are subject to applicable law.
We encourage our readers to contact us if there is any need for changes in the personal information required.